1. Undoubtedly, more and more successful people are developing a wide range of skill sets to maintain their competitive advantages.
2. According to a recent survey, more than 80% of the successful people in the world are those who have mastered skills from various theoretical or practical sources.
3. Whether successful people has been relying on single skill or a wide range of skill sets has been a topic/an issue of public interest and concern.
4. There is much controversy over whether to be equipped with one skill or to master a variety of skills so as to achieve personal success.
5. People have not reached a common agreement over whether it is one skill only or multiple skills that lead to a person’s success.
6. People have long been interested in identifying the forces that contribute to personal achievement.
7. In recent years, much more attention than ever before has been paid to the contributing skills of successful people.
8. The importance of mastering multiple skill to one’s successis a matter of debate