Where do you come from?
What's the most attractive part of your hometown?
What’s the weather like in your hometown?
Do you know much about the history of your hometown?
Has your hometown changed much these years?
Would you say your hometown is a big city or a small town?
For you, what are the benefits for living in a big city?
Do you think you will be still living in your hometown in the future?
What kind of housing do you live in?
Do you live in a house or a flat?
Do you live alone or with your family?
Could you please describe the place you live in?
Can you describe the room you live in?
Which is your favourite room in your home?
Is there anything that needs to be improved in your flat?
What can you see when you look out the window of your room?
The area you live in
Do you like the area that you live in?
What are some changes in the area recently?
Do you know any famous people in your area?
Where do you like to go to?
Work or Study
Are you a student or do you work now?
What subjects are you studying?
Why did you choose that subject?
Is there anything that you don’t like about it?
What would you like to do in the future?
What are the most popular subjects in China?
What are your favourite classes/ courses/ subjects at school/ university?
Do you think it’s important to choose a subject you like?
Focusing on Work
What work do you do?
Why did you choose to do that type of job?
Do you like your job?
What do you like best about your job?
Do you miss being a student?
Do you like travelling?
What is the best place you have been to?
When was your last trip?
When was the last time you took a taxi?
What is the place that left you the deepest impression when traveling?
Do you use perfume?
What kind of perfume do you like?
Do you buy others perfume as gifts?
What does perfume mean to you?
Why do you buy perfume?
Weather and Seasons
What kind of weather do you like?
What’s your favourite season?
How’s the weather like in China?
Do you like four different seasons or four similar seasons?
What type of weather do you prefer for travelling?
Do you think your emotions are related to weather?
Which is your favourite type of weather?
Is weather important to your travels?
Do you think the weather in China has changed within the last few years?
Do you usually discuss the weather?
Do you want to visit a place with different weather?
Are there many people keeping pets in China?
Have you ever had a pet when you were young?
What pet will you keep if you want?
Why do people keep pets?
Who is your favourite movie star?
Are international superstars popular in your country?
Have you ever met a celebrity/ superstar in real life?
Do you want to be a superstar?
Do you like to smile?
When do people smile at others?
Do you smile when people take pictures of you?
Can you recognize a fake smile?
Do you think mathematics is important?
Do you think it's difficult to learn math well?
Are girls generally good at math?
Do you often use a calculator?
Tea or Coffee
Do Chinese people like to drink tea or coffee?
Do you prepare tea or coffee for the guests at home?
When was the last time you drank tea or coffee?
What do you think about tea or coffee?
Looking at the Sky
Do you like to watch the sky?
Do you like the sky during the day or night?
Have you been taught anything about stars or planets?
What’s your favourite star?
Which room can you best see the sky?
What is the worst place to look at the sky?
What’s the best spot to look at the sky?
Why do you use social networking apps?
How often do you use social networking applications?
Do you think it is good to make friends online?
What are the disadvantages of social networking apps?
Do you often visit your relatives?
What do you do when visiting relatives?
When was the last time you visited a relative?
Why do people visit their relatives?
Why do some people throw garbage on the street?
What do you do with garbage when you are on the street?
How do you feel when you see people throw garbage on the street? Do you think your city is clean or not?
How often do you read?
Do you have many books at home?
What do you usually read?
What is your favourite type of book?
Do Chinese people like to read?
Do Chinese people do enough reading?
Do you have anything to share with others recently?
Did your parents teach you to share when you were a child?
What kinds of things do you like to share with others?
What kinds of things are not suitable for sharing?
Borrowing or Lending
Have you ever borrowed books from others?
Have you ever borrowed money from others?
Do you like to lend things to others?
How do you feel when people don't return things that they borrowed from you?
Is borrowing money okay for you?
Do you write letters or emails?
Do you like to write emails/letters?
How often do you receive them?
Who do you usually write to?
Who do you usually receive it from?
Do you prefer receiving phone calls or mail?
Do you like to receive mail or phone calls?
Do you think it’s difficult to write letters?
Do you often go to the supermarket?
What do street markets sell?
Are there many street markets in China?
What are the differences between street markets and supermarkets?
What places do you think are often crowded?
When was the last time you were in a crowed place?
How do you feel when you are in crowded places?
Do you like to take photos?
Do you prefer to take photos yourself or to have other people take photos?
How often do you take photos?
In what situations do you take photos? How do you keep your photos?
How many hours are you asleep every day?
Is it necessary to take a nap every day?
Do old people sleep a lot? Why?
What time do you usually go to bed?
Do you always have a good sleep?
Do you take naps at noon?
Do you like to read before bed?
How have your sleeping habits changed since you were young?
Were you patient when you were young?
How do you feel when other people are not patient?
Were you less or more patient when you were angry?
Is it easy to be patient?
Is it important to be patient?
How many public holidays do you have in China?
Do you want more holidays?
Do you like public holidays?
Which holiday do you like most?
What do you usually do on public holidays?
Would you like more public holidays?
Do you often write with a pen?
Is your handwriting easy to read for other people?
Do you like to receive cards with hand-written words?
Can we tell someone’s personality from his or her handwriting?
What’s the difference of writing with a pen and typing on a computer?
Do you prefer to be indoors or outdoors?
Did you like to go outside when you were young?
Did you often go to your friends' house when you were young?
Is it important for children to play outdoors?
What is the hardest part about making plans?
What is the latest plan you made?
Do you make plans every day?
Are you good at managing your time?
What transport do you like to take when you go travelling?
Do you prefer public transport or private transport when you go out?
Which did you choose the last time you went out? Why?
What advice would you give to the visitors to your country on transport?
How can the government encourage people to take the public transport?
Will you change your daily routine in the near future?
What is the difference between people’s daily routine in the past and that in the present?
Has your daily routine changed? And how?
What do you usually do on weekends?
Do you like to listen to music?
What kinds of music do you like?
Have you been to a concert or live performance?
What are the differences between listening to live music and from recordings?
What kinds of music are popular in China?
Is music an important subject at school in China?
1. A foreign celebrity you want to meet in person
2. Someone who speaks a foreign language well
3. Your favourite singer or band
4. A person you have seen who is beautiful or handsome
5. A person who has interesting ideas or opinions
6. An intelligent person you know
7. Someone you would like to study or work with
8. A person who helps others
9. A person who encouraged you to achieve a goal
10. An old person who is interesting
11. A person you wanted to be similar to when you were growing up
12. A child who did something to make you laugh
13. A teenager you know
14. A historical building you have been to
15. An ideal house
16. A park or garden you like to visit
17. A newly built public facility (such as parks, cinemas etc.) that influences your city
18. A beautiful city you have visited
19. A place you would like to travel to that is far away from your home
20. A piece of clothing you enjoy wearing
21. An advertisement you remember well
22. An item you bought but do not often use
23. A kind of food people eat during a special event
24. A water sport you would like to try in the future
25. Your grandparent’s job
26. A practical skill you learned
27. A party you enjoyed
28. A subject you used to dislike but now have interest in
29. Something you took home from a tourist attraction
30. A piece of good news you heard form TV or the Internet
31. A quiz or game show you watched on TV
32. A success your friend has achieved
33. A prize you want to win
34. An outdoor sport you played for the first time
35. Something lost by others but found by you
36. A healthy lifestyle you know
37. Something you do to help you study or work
38. Something you do to stay healthy
39. A time that you gave advice to others
40. A time you solved a problem through the Internet
41. An occasion when you got up early
42. A time when you invite your friend or family to dinner
43. An unusual experience of traveling
44. A historical period of time you would like to know
45. A time you enjoyed your free time
46. An experience that the vehicle you took broke down in your travel
47. A time that you went out with your friend and had a good time
48. A time that someone didn’t tell you the whole truth about something
49. An occasion when you received an incorrect information
50. A time you received a horrible service
51. A time that you had to change your plan
52. A situation when you didn’t have enough time
53. A time you taught something to a younger person
54. A time you received a phone call from a stranger in a public place
55. A time that you looked for information from the internet
56. A time that you went out with your friends and had a good time
这场考试PART 1部分的题目基本上都是已经出现过的题目，并未出现新题。备考需要多关注口语机经，并准备想法。回答p1问题时学生需要注意连结词的使用和替换。比如 because 这种词汇可以替换成as，since之类的单词，尽量避免重复使用同样的词汇。
PART 2部分在准备的过程中，没有必要一一准备所有话题。如describe an unusual vacation you had与describe a beautiful city you visited 这两道题可以回答成一道题，均用描述一个旅游城市（如：三亚）来回答即可。